Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Affiliate Programs Alertbar.com launched today

Status
Not open for further replies.

DomainingCom

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Alertbar.com Affiliate Program has been launched:

A virtually untapped market with literally millions of potential customers is waiting for you!
These days seemingly every company is searching efficient methods to improve web sales, generate more advertising revenue, ...
Alertbar.com through his new cutting edge technology provides the means for these people to achieve their goals at a very low cost.

We would like to partner with you:
Refer visitors to Alertbar.com and earn $2.00 for each one who sign for a free trial application.

Domain Days 2024

myst woman

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Is it for French companies only?

roseau

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
How exactly does this work? If I wanted to advertise, I would have to depend on other websites to display the bar on their website??

So:

1. how would I know I am even getting targeted traffic or traffic that would be accepted for my niche

2. if this is a new program and few websites are involved, how does that help get traffic to my sites

thank you

DomainingCom

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Myst,

This is no country specific, it's an oline editor that allows to create alertbars.
Anyone can use it.

Roseau,

There is a lot of use of alertbars.

One is get advantage of the terrific CTR of this media to advertise your site in other sites (I call them publishers) at low cost.

If you want advertise using this media in other sites:

a) You search (yourself) sites you are interested to advertise.
Contact site owners and propose them to buy an ad campaign in their pages based in a CPM basis using this media.
Because today rarely advertisers pay in a CPM basis to advertise in sites having a low/medium traffic then you should get their attention.
Their attention should be higher when they will see they should not jeopardize their current ad spaces for advertise you, nor this media requires any change in their page layout.

b) You create an alertbar where you specify the ads you want to rotate and get the HTML code.

c) You give this HTML code to the publisher(s) you make an advertising deal.

d) The publisher(s) insert the HTML code into their web site page(s).

e) Online you see the performance of your ads (Hits, Click, CTR) and can update the ads in realtime, for example to improve message efficiency, or add new ads in rotation, without the publisher(s) need to replace the alertbar code.

f) Publisher will have access to a public zone where they will check the stats of the alertbars they are broadcasting in their pages.
You can use these stats to base the payment of the advertsing campaign purchased in the publisher sites.
Because these stats are provided by a third trust party (us) then publishers feel more comfortable.

Example:

Let say you propose publishers to pay them $2 CPM to advertise your site in their pages.
$2 CPM means $2 for 1,000 ad impressions
Suppose your alertbar CTR is 5% (you can do really better, but it's an average).
Then for $2.00 you should get 50 visitors.
In other words each new visitor is costing you 4 cents.

Trust me:
Today practically NOBODY will accept to advertise your site for 4 cents/click.
Now you should easily found publishers that accept to broadcast your alertbars for $2 CPM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom