Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Aljazera to air bin laden video today

Status
Not open for further replies.

fatter

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
news home | top | world | intl | natl | op | pol | govt | business | tech | sci | entertain | sports | health | odd | sources
AP • Reuters • New York Times • CBS • MSNBC • USA TODAY • FOX News • Poll • Photos

Jazeera TV Says to Air Bin Laden Video Tape

Email this Story

Oct 29, 3:09 PM (ET)

DUBAI (Reuters) - Arab satellite television Al Jazeera said on Friday it would broadcast a video tape from al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden addressing the American people.

It said the tape, to be aired at 4 p.m. EDT, would discuss the reasons behind the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks on the United States and their repercussions. It gave no further details.

stoned

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Just got done watching it, He looks very compfortable and clean. I hope they can trace the source down, The FBI got a advanced version a few hours ago.

JuniperPark

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I heard he shouts, in English,

"Who the @#$%#%# took my domain name??"

stoned

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Did he really hahaha? I didint see the intro.

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have a link to the full video? I've been unable to find it.

One other thing is that owning that domain name is probably (and unfortunately) not very safe considdering that if this rumor is true, then he is mad at the person who owns it. Probably nothing will happen though, especially if the contact info is wrong..

JuniperPark

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just kidding about the domain name (since this is a domain forum)... no need to start an international rumor :)

Besides, he would probably only want the .INFO.

Nexus

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
JuniperPark said:
I heard he shouts, in English,
"Who the @#$%#%# took my domain name??"
JuniperPark said:
Just kidding about the domain name (since this is a domain forum)... no need to start an international rumor :) Besides, he would probably only want the .INFO.
Well... don't laugh...
"When a Web designer from Los Angeles bought a domain name previously owned by Osama bin Laden's family, he was also buying into a wild piece of Internet history."
http://www.onlinejournalism.com/ojc/topics/brief.php?briefID=9323
"--a consultancy group focused on streamlining business communications between the human interface and technology, today announced that it had seized control of the Binladin Group's official website, whose domain registration expired simultaneously with the tragic events of September 11, 2001."
http://www.send2press.com/PRnetwire/pr04_090103-shrimpo.shtml
"For the price of registering a domain name, a 30-year-old Web designer from Los Angeles has bought a bizarre piece of Internet history.
On Oct. 27, Christopher Curry's company, Shrimpo.com, purchased a domain name that once belonged to the Saudi Binladin Group, the international construction conglomerate owned by the family of public enemy No. 1, Osama bin Laden."
http://www.wired.com/news/conflict/0,2100,48254,00.html

It was a funny and intriguing story at the time.

~ Nexus

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Very interesting.. Unfortunately I have spread your rumor JuniperPark... Hopefully it doesn't get far. I posted it elsewhere but have edited it now..

lol..

Steen

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I believe this Simpro.com guy is a member of DS (and posts there).

IT Web Team said:
http://whois.sc/binladen.com
does anyone follow ICANN's rules about correct details? :-D
He should register it as:

Osama
Cave #37
Lat 156 12.6minutes
Long 40 94.minutes
Mountainview
IQ

:charming:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom