Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

All domains show same categories?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyphix

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I just edited all the domains I added but when I go to the domain page they all appear to show the same category list of..

Books
Broadband
Business Education
Car Rental
Cheap DVDs
Education
Finance
Flights
Flowers
Flowers

..with big heading text of "Adventure Tours"..... the template appears to be correct tho..

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
cyphix said:
I just edited all the domains I added but when I go to the domain page they all appear to show the same category list of..

Books
Broadband
Business Education
Car Rental
Cheap DVDs
Education
Finance
Flights
Flowers
Flowers

..with big heading text of "Adventure Tours"..... the template appears to be correct tho..

Based on what I'm assuming since your IP is in Australia, Yahoo is having problems determining what the real meaning of your domains are. For certain countries based on IP, Yahoo takes over and tells us what to display. I bet if you look at one of your music domains and the realty domain it will be fine. But anything that you come into our system and modify they will not use, they only use what the domain is.

So if you have music.com and you come from Australia they will say it's music. If you come from a japanese ip it will be in japanese. But if you have 12345.com we let you change it to numbers, yahoo says it's generic.

Donny

cyphix

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
OK... thx for the explanation! :) Does this mean that domains with international traffic won't do so well?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom