Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

AllForDomains Lawsuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaseTech

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hey All:

So back when I got into this Domain Name game, I got scammed by AllForDomains. I've since seen several posts describing the same sitution that I went through, and I'm sick of people getting ripped off. Not to mention I want to get my money back.

That being said, I'm looking for people who were ripped off as well, and would like to testify. I'm going to do a class action lawsuit, and would like any help I can get. I've got tons of proof against their bogus claims and such, but the more people I can get involved, the better.

Please PM me and post here "PM sent." I will be contacting you shortly for your story.

Thank you very much for your time and interest, and take care!

ChaseTech

JMJ

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
PM'ed some info that I hope helps. Had it posted here but after digging deeper the last thing I need is the Russian Mob after me.. :dead:

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Any update on this issue? I fell for one a long time ago, but don't remember what place it was at.

ChaseTech

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm still trying to get stories and stuff together. So far, I've only had a couple people submit their stories, and I'd like to get a bunch more to really have a solid case.

Anyone with info on this subject, please feel free to PM me!

Thanks and take care!!

Chase

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom