Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

allfordomains

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bramiozo

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I have got a problem:
I actually úsed allfordomains' services I while back, in doing that I spent more than 500 $, off course I learned about the scam, but I learned it to late, I used the mailing list for $400 and sent a signed fax to confirm, the fax stated that the money was non-refundable and that no offers or sales were guaranteed.

Offcourse I want my money back...what can I do, should I sue ?

Sharpy

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Oleg Nayandin: [email protected]
Dmitry G. Shamparov: [email protected]

Send them an email demanding your money back as you have advised your credit card company to do charge backs if you have not received refund confirmation of all charges within 48 hours. The reason they do the signed faxback is because they realize the chance of you finding out this is a scam is quite high. Piss on the signed fax. They promised you a service and there is plenty of evidence here and on other forums to prove, or at least suggest, this is a scam.

This is not legal advice, nor does it necessarily relect the opinion of DNforum, this is my advice.

The funny or sad thing is, allfordomains is listed in the alexa toolbar as one of the sites other people visit when they visit DNForum.

Bramiozo

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks Sharpy, I am considering such an email indeed.

I really can't imagine that experienced dnbrokers wander of to allfordomains though...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom