Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Allowing editing in Legal, adding new WIPO/UDRP Forum for Platinum

Status
Not open for further replies.

angel69

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have a small suggestion, maybe two, for Adam/admins/mods .....

Why isn't editing allowed in Legal Issues (News, Beginners, etc) ? ....We're told not to post the real domain names for legal implications, and I think I know why more or less editing is not permitted (in case WIPO, NAF, etc have readers here and/or DNF should get subpoenaed by one of those "bodies" or in a lawsuit), but posts/threads made in other sections can be just as compromising, and we can edit those.....

Not many have access to Exclusive so any posts/threads on Trademarks aren't seen by many people. As for the two domain lawyer forums (John B and Zak M) some users think it's strictly for ongoing cases or a specific question to a lawyer on DNF. That leaves practically all threads going to Legal in Domain News, etc..... Maybe we could add a forum in the Platinum or Gold section called UDRP Process/WIPO/NAF, or another area that isn't Legal News/Issues or Trademarks, like "My Experience with a Domain Legal Issue" or something, and allow editing there. Just a thought ..... :)

The thieving scumbags at GoDaddy Legal already make $70 from a customer whether or not they lift a finger after any type of C&D and the real UDRP is filed against them, and that is before a subpoena is even remotely likely to be involved, and if they can't charge your cc they lock you out of GD until you pay....:upset:

(Some time ago I mentioned in Legal that a loser photographer wannabe in FL was threatening me about an LLLL.com w/o any basis and I meant to say "he kicked my ass first", due to some typo it reads "he picked my ass first" as I recall, well, I can assure you it was kicked and not the other thing LMFAO ......((and mods: plz don't bother correcting, this is not even why this just came to mind right now, I was thinking of other posts)) And Mr "he kicked my ass first" just made a comeback so I'll be updating that one in Legal soon ..... and I'd better watch out that spelling in the meantime :uhoh: )

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi

i'm not saying this is why you can't edit your posts in Legal section, but i would assume it could be a logical reason:

to be able to edit in Legal, would/could lead to confusion as to what was previously stated...

ie: if statements made, were eventually needed to support either side of an issue.

imo...

Domain summit 2024
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators