Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Affiliate Programs AllPosters.Com

Status
Not open for further replies.

fab

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Has anyone have any experience with AllPoters.Com. I have sent 100's of clicks, according to their records and 0 sales. What's even odder is that some of these posters are going for under $4.00.

I had researched affiliate programs, and this one was highly rated, with sites making 1000's of dollars, according to their owners.

I am having second thoughts about the accuracy.

Any input appreciated.

lukeeales

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You have to send them hundreds of traffic to make sales. Most I made on this was about $200 in a day, but its very unreliable I found.

Synozeer

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You won't get rich from AllPosters. I have a site that gets over 15,000 uniques a day which integrates AllPosters into the content and I make maybe $70-$100 a month.

paymaster7

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
For the last 5-6 months of last year I made in the mid hundreds monthly. Then, I watched my sales dip to $110 in December, $43 in January, and $0 in February and March. My sub-affiliates aren't making jackcrap anymore either. Furthermore, my soccer site was making 10-20 sales a month a few months ago... now it makes ZERO. And it's getting 4 times as many visitors.
Mind you this is with sending 200-300 very targeted visitors daily from search engine results to my POSTER-ORIENTED ONLY websites - I'm #1 on a ton of terms in Yahoo and MSN and get some google traffic.
So... a 0% conversion rate. Allposters refuses to accept the POSSIBILITY (read: the absolute certainhood) that their tracking software is pathetic, inaccurate, dead wrong, dishonest, and generally just an exercise in buggery of their affiliates.
They're worthless.

fab

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
paymaster7 said:
For the last 5-6 months of last year I made in the mid hundreds monthly. Then, I watched my sales dip to $110 in December, $43 in January, and $0 in February and March. My sub-affiliates aren't making jackcrap anymore either. Furthermore, my soccer site was making 10-20 sales a month a few months ago... now it makes ZERO. And it's getting 4 times as many visitors.
Mind you this is with sending 200-300 very targeted visitors daily from search engine results to my POSTER-ORIENTED ONLY websites - I'm #1 on a ton of terms in Yahoo and MSN and get some google traffic.
So... a 0% conversion rate. Allposters refuses to accept the POSSIBILITY (read: the absolute certainhood) that their tracking software is pathetic, inaccurate, dead wrong, dishonest, and generally just an exercise in buggery of their affiliates.
They're worthless.

I don't have anyhere near that traffic amount, however, it seems xtremely unlikely that after having sent over 500 visitors, especially to posters that cost under $4, that noones purchased.

Thanks all for the input.

Jeffreyw

Football Club owner
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have been a member of Allposters for more than 3 years and made 0 sales. I have a site that has 800 to 900 visitors a month, and another site with more than 80 to 150 visitors a day. It maybe my fault though.

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Jeffreyw said:
I have been a member of Allposters for more than 3 years and made 0 sales. I have a site that has 800 to 900 visitors a month, and another site with more than 80 to 150 visitors a day. It maybe my fault though.

It is you should have redirected somewhere else a long time ago. :) Why give them the free traffic if you are not earning anything?

fab

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well since I posted this thread I've mad one sale. Woop dee doo, which I got $13 for. I put another thread about similar programs. I would appreciate feedback there if anyone has tried or used them. Suggestion for JeffreyW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom