Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Amazing how many people don´t know...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chelsea

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
about the value of (certain) domain names.

When I say "value" I am talking not only about financials, but more about difficulties in actually registering certain domains (i.e. LLL) without any help.

What gets me to this statement?

I recently contacted owners of LLL.info, LLL.net and LLL.biz. Some of the domains were soon to expire and my polite inquiry was about buying the names if they had no interest in them anymore.

I would have fully understood a "oh, I was not aware that the domain soon expires" or - obviously - a reasonable sum, but the majority of replies was this:

"I have no interest in LLL.info anymore and therefore cancelled the domain. Please contact registrarX, who I had the name with, surely they can just give it to you"

:boom:

Would YOU cancel a LLL.info/net/biz ?
I think I would rather pay the renewal fees...

Domain Days 2024

Vorty

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Someone's treasure is another man's trash...

They have value for you because you make money with them, for them those domains don't have any value at all.

Argie

InteractiveWork.com
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

When I say "value" I am talking not only about financials, but more about difficulties in actually registering certain domains (i.e. LLL) without any help.

What gets me to this statement?

I recently contacted owners of LLL.info, LLL.net and LLL.biz. Some of the domains were soon to expire and my polite inquiry was about buying the names if they had no interest in them anymore.

I would have fully understood a "oh, I was not aware that the domain soon expires" or - obviously - a reasonable sum, but the majority of replies was this:

"I have no interest in LLL.info anymore and therefore cancelled the domain. Please contact registrarX, who I had the name with, surely they can just give it to you"

:boom:

Would YOU cancel a LLL.info/net/biz ?
I think I would rather pay the renewal fees...

Interesting... :greenwink:

scizza

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

COLOR]

Makes you wonder why they regg'ed the domains in the 1st place? doesnt make any sense :greensighw:

scrsteven

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
So you were the person who spammed me a million times? Or who was it...

TheLegendaryJP

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ive found most people who have a LLL do know what they have...lol If they didnt Id be rich ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom