Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Amazon.com Buys .buy For $4.6 Million .tech Sells For $6.8 Million

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The money (or a great portion of it) goes to the other (losing) applicants, correct?

Both .BUY and .TECH are gems in the waiting.

.VIP has limited (but ultra high-end users) appeal.

Having major players like Amazon get into the new gTLD arena is nothing but good!

Poker

Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Why not...if you a have a large bankroll and can be pretty sure you'll at least break even on the investment selling to the initial line of lemmings that are sure to appear.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Why not...if you a have a large bankroll and can be pretty sure you'll at least break even on the investment selling to the initial line of lemmings that are sure to appear.
Names like .buy are going to be held solely by Amazon. Tech, I am not sure who ended up with that. The VIP is gonna be nuttin but a bunch o pimps, hoes, and gangsta rolling high and ridin dirty

Domain Author

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Both .BUY and .TECH are gems in the waiting.

.VIP has limited (but ultra high-end users) appeal.

I am not very sure about these gTLDs being gems or not. These names are good but the response from the market will decide whether they emerge as a winner. Seeing the trends in some of recent launches makes me skeptical about their success.

Names like .buy are going to be held solely by Amazon. Tech, I am not sure who ended up with that.

Dot tech LLC won the auction for .Tech.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am not very sure about these gTLDs being gems or not. These names are good but the response from the market will decide whether they emerge as a winner. Seeing the trends in some of recent launches makes me skeptical about their success.
Amazon has the money, patience, and market already established that they can roll out the .buy for nearly anything. I am anxious to see how they market this.

Domain Author

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Amazon has the money, patience, and market already established that they can roll out the .buy for nearly anything. I am anxious to see how they market this.

Even I am excited about this. I just hope that they do not market it like .xyz, considering the amount of resources that they own.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom