Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

ameriquestmortgage.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

lordbyroniv

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have made several posts about this expiring domain on Namejet on this forum but they keep getting deleted - I dont know why

Can anybody speculate what this domain is worth?

Ameriquest used to be THE biggest mortgage lender

This domain having dropped is an interesting drop

I just jacked the domain up to 5k , simply out of spite that I feel I am getting negative energy for pointing out this domain

If i get it for 5k, I will buy it

If somebody is pissed off at me for drawing attention to this domain - the joke is on you for pissing me off

DomainName

Live, Eat, Breathe Names
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have made several posts about this expiring domain on Namejet on this forum but they keep getting deleted - I dont know why

I just jacked the domain up to 5k , simply out of spite that I feel I am getting negative energy for pointing out this domain

If somebody is pissed off at me for drawing attention to this domain - the joke is on you for pissing me off

Major TM issues at hand here. Not worth the risk.

maroulis

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

guess what .... you are a MORON... we've already established that with the previous 3 threads that have been CLOSED....

quite frankly only a MORON of your calibre would continue to ask for appraisal of something that IS a TM and doesn't OWN while participating at an auction, AND having it google cached on a public section of the forum...

Jacking up the price, is the icing on the cake, I love that you mention your SHILL BIDDING publicly, which will JUST guarantee that tomorrow you can kiss your NameJet account bye bye....

FuseFX

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

You have been issued a warning for repeatedly posting a thread which was deleted by a moderator. If you don't stop doing it, you will be issued infraction points.

Thread Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom