Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

An announement for EURID!!! from all us domainers!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SYSTEMX

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The press released the information that the ".eu authority suspends 74,000 domain names"

And dear SIRS at EURID, we want that list!!!!!!!!! Because if you don’t publish it THIS TIME, your suspension of those domains and release at the end of the year will mean absolutely NOTHING!!! Because the same people will register them and wont have any competition in doing so. Just this time they won’t be that stupid.
Please, "Domainers" lets have a hands up for the release of these names to the public and a published list by the end of the year so everybody would get their fair deal and chance to register a fine .EU domain for further development and for a bright future in this controversial TLD. This is the only "Democratic" way to do it. :peace:

P.S. I was also wondering if anybody at DNFORUM can set-up a site or page so people can sign a petition for this.

Chelsea

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
SYSTEMX said:
And dear SIRS at EURID, we want that list!!!!!!!!!

I fully agree, but have to ask myself - looking at your Location: U.S.A. -
why YOU are interested in this list ... unless you have a european address?
:bolt:

italiandragon

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Chelsea said:
:bolt:

:cheeky:

ROFL !!!

SYSTEMX

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelsea

I would also like to ask "YOU", why did you register webpower.us since your from Germany?

maroulis

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
SYSTEMX said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelsea

I would also like to ask "YOU", why did you register webpower.us since your from England. Want to become a US citizen???

LMAO :fencing:

I for once have dual citizenship (Greek/US) so I'm entitled to both .US and .EU domains, so where is that DAMNED list? LOL

Chelsea

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I would also like to ask "YOU", why did you register webpower.us since your from Germany - from England. Want to become a US citizen???

Not interested in giving up my citizenship, a lifetime visa is good enough. Anyhow, registered the domain based on Nexus Category 3 -

and, different to the rules for the .eu registration, where you have to provide a European address, this was not requested for .us.

I for once have dual citizenship (Greek/US) so I'm entitled to both .US and .EU domains, so where is that DAMNED list? LOL
Only organisations or individuals based within the European Union are allowed to register .eu domain names

maroulis

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Chelsea said:
Only organisations or individuals based within the European Union are allowed to register .eu domain names

I have 2 LLCs one in Athens, Greece and one in London,UK so I think that should be adequate :) thanks for the heads up though, I thought .eu was like .US i.e. required that you are resident only..

SYSTEMX

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It is, ain't it. I start a thread for a large Domainers VS. EURID campaign and people start talking about some kind of non topic bullshit.

:greenconfused:

SYSTEMX

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Great, Im all for it, who is the best petition writer here???

HEY!!! ANY GOOD LEGAL WRITERS OUT THERE?

:hurt:

SYSTEMX

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
And why not?
How much would he charge?
Ill gladly pay my fair share. We need something that will catch on, in the press and in other forums, or we can forget .EU domains alltogether, it will be a corrupted, communist joint for friends and family of the large corps. that could afford to just buy it all out and leave us with stuff like, I-LOVE-TO-REGISTER-LONG-AND-WORTHLESS-DOMAINS.EU to sell at Sedo for a year or market and advertise the site for thousands of dollars on the .EU domains that those guys registered and then just let them drop, so EURID could make an extra buck out of shmucks like us, when others are making millions.
I bet if we put together something great and chip in a few cents each we could by a large full page ad in the "European" or some large EU paper and let the buggers KNOW what we think!!!
And what the hell is big and famous ICANN (non-profit--my ASS) doing about it??? They gave them the TLD in the first place, or their to busy splitting the extra fee's with VeriSign. I mean, man we are the ones that make this industry what it is and we are the ones that get screwed the most.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom