Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
  • You must be a member of DNForum for a minimum of 30 days and have contributed to the community prior to being allowed to post an offer or create a new discussion of an affiliate program. This notice will disappear when your account is eligible.

You may also contact support if you feel you are receiving this message in error.
Domain summit 2024

Announcement and launch of ReturnOnInvestment.com

quadnames

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have launched www.ReturnOnInvestment.com. A website featuring good sold domain names. Besides announcing its launch, I would love to solicit feedback from the forum community. I am slowing adding names as I go since I make all of my logos myself.

in the very near future, I will offer brokering for ultra premium. .com, .io, and .co. I thank you for your time for reading this.

Bruce

Google Voice Number: 616-414-4964

Domain summit 2024

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The white on-that-background makes it hard to read. I would make an adjustment to it to make it a bit darker or try to find another fitting image for it.

1627440278736.png

As for logos, I could help out with one (or two as it's not as flooded as I thought) here:

The names listed are very good though!

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom