Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Announcing DigiLoan - The newest way to finance domains

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rick Latona

Workaholic
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I apologize in advance if this is the wrong forum for this. There are so many here I couldn't figure out where to put this.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

Atlanta, Georgia USA – April 18, 2009 – RickLatona.com launches DigiLoan.com, a new sister company to the popular DigiPawn.com service.

Six years ago Rick Latona launched DigiPawn, the first of its kind. The company started advancing cash using domains as collateral, a first for the industry.

Now, they have formally announced DigiLoan. While similar to Domain Capital in structure there is one main difference. If you want to borrow money to buy a name from Rick’s newsletter or from one of their auctions, they will be more likely to help you out. Make no mistake about it. They are here first and foremost to sell domains.

This sister company of DigiPawn differentiates in a couple of important ways. First off, interest is annual. The deals are 3, 4 or 5 years long. Also, They are interest and principal payments.

Short-term cash advances and very small needs will still be processed through DigiPawn but for the bigger amounts and longer term domain loans, please send your applications through DigiLoan.

Please take a moment to visit our newest addition to the Rick Latona family of companies.

I’m here to answer any questions you may have.

owntag

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Congrats!

Another choice to me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom