Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

another contacting question..Netsol

Status
Not open for further replies.

dvestors

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Domains parked at Netsol with private whois..any way to contact these people? I know thats why theyre private..but the name is reg'd til 2012 (since '98) and I don't really want to wait that long to see if they renew it.

I did a little research and even the owners company site is down (and their company domain is Netsol private whois too..so I cant get an email)..I'm thinkin there's a chance they might sell. I'm 100% sure its not a domainer.

Can you contact Netsol about offers? or should I just forget it and move on..

Domain Days 2024

wolfis.com

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
dvestors :

tell me the name and i make an offer ( for myself) via netsols certified offer service and this way you just can forget about it and move on.

( just kidding , about telling me the name , but i would try in this case netsols service - it cost money but i think in this case netsol would at least forward your offer)

dvestors

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
ahh..thanks, I didn't know they had a certified offer service. I guess I'll have to use that. I won't tell you the name unless I get it. ;) you caught a name I accidently let drop, so that's all you're getting from me for now :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom