Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

another day in DNforum chat room

Status
Not open for further replies.

alldig

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
folks, this is what happens when we don't talk about domains

1:10 AM [avs162] i have 10 fingers and sometimes don't move my lips when counting
1:10 AM [goh] I have 11 fingers when I put both hands inside pocket
1:10 AM [avs162] wow I only get 10 and a half when I do that
1:11 AM [goh] that's because pretty girl not around
1:11 AM [goh] it will become 11
1:11 AM [goh] when hot lookin chick around
1:11 AM [avs162] we can only hope

:laugh:

Alldig pretend to sleep but never sleep at dnforum chat room. :laugh:

avs162

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
my god somdbody hacked my user name.

jk way to bored

M

MattyP

Personally, I find the chat room to be a great source of knowledge. Generally you can ask any question in relation to domain names and receive an educated answer.

Of course you get times when it is a 'Let your hair down' type room but normally some very interesting and informative discussions are held.

Chat room regulars include, and forgive me those I may miss

Snoopy, Safesys, Americar, Goh, kbeb, izoot, bennoart, alldig, domainscot, domainsage, vialli, neiluk, eggbilly, Dan, Simone, BigFart, Omni, DavidThornton, faze, Nic, Windyreddy, take5, Deano, Eric, Uncle.

I am sure I have left out many contributers to the chat room. I hope many more join us regulars in the months ahead.

Matt

bennoart is out for vacation, but another new spammer whois-search is replacing him, take5"k", and you left out izoot, flex, avs162 and MattyP at least ... :rolleyes:

M

MattyP

I put my hand up for leaving out avs162 and flex. Sorry fellas.

Goh, your eyes betray you, izoot is in my list.

Matt

Yes, bad eyes, need some surgery. izoot is currently in the chat room, so a double vote for him is ok too. :D

GeorgeK

Leap.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I come on the chat room occasionally too -- I'd come on more if it was an AOL Instant Messenger room, though....

Originally posted by GeorgeK
I come on the chat room occasionally too -- I'd come on more if it was an AOL Instant Messenger room, though....

If you come often enough, sometime you would see Americar Izoot Mattyp together in the A.I.M. chat room

alldig

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
George...I was thinking about making an AIM chat room but I don't know many screen names of domainers. It would be nice if we could get a list of screen names together of people that might be interested in joining this AOL chat room.

-Mike
AOL/AIM NAME: ieancom

GeorgeK

Leap.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
alldig: all one needs is a link like the one at www.clickbeast.com (one can change the room name easily). Spaces would be represented by a + in the web link.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom