Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Another dumb newbie question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grush

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi Folks,

Let me start out by saying that this is by far the best website I have been to in a while. Lots of info flying back and forth, enough to make your head spin to be honest.

Now, onto the question. Since I am new to this and not really sure how to get things done, maybe some of you pros might have some tips for me. Lets say that I wish to build a website. I get the domain, create the site and it's all ready to go. Now here is the kicker. How in the world do I get people to go there? I understand about the whole PPC thing or paying DNF to get it started, but what if I don't want to spend lots of cash? How in the world do I get people to come visit when my page would most likely be 10423240 of 10423241 when searched on google lets say? This is still very confusing to me.

Any help would be very appreciated.

Grush.

LeftRightOut

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Grush said:
Any help would be very appreciated.

Spam free for all links directories.
Get link exchanges happening with other sites.
Get a lot of content so the search engines love you, google will sandbox you for a little while but if you have good content you will jump up in the rankings.
Put your site in your signature when you email or post.

It all depends on your site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom