Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Another person unclear on the whole concept

Status
Not open for further replies.

namedropper

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Some people just don't get the whole concept of what domain names are and what it means to sell them.

I already posted the email I got from someone who wanted to buy 20 FineGold.coms and have them shipped them to Nigeria, today I got another stupid one.

Someone evidently typed in OtherWoman.com, got directed to my site, saw the listing saying it was for sale, clicked the link to "Make offer" and sent me the following email:

Subject: "Offer for OtherWoman.com" [this is placed here automatically by the link]

Body:
"Would like to find a sweet woman that enjoys casual sex that would be possibly interested in a relationship. IM a straight male,5 foot 8 inches,31yearold,brn. hair, blue eyes, and I weight 185 lbs. I am also partially disabled but I only have trouble walking up stairs and running and bending over to lift. I do work and have miner limitationsand I also have no problems in the bedroom. My # [phone number deleted to protect the clueless] and "e"mail which should be at the [email deleted to protect the clueless] "

Bloody hell. Maybe I should write back and ask how much he's willing to pay.... for the name, of course.
:evil:

N

namegame

Originally posted by namedropper
Some people just don't get the whole concept of what domain names are and what it means to sell them.

Bloody hell. Maybe I should write back and ask how much he's willing to pay.... for the name, of course.
:evil:
Could it be a joke? Sent by someone on this board?:laugh:

.com.net.org

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
He didn't mention that he's retarded. LOL. :D

Very funny, but this is real life.

Welcome to real life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom