Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Another problem with TrafficClub

Status
Not open for further replies.

chois

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello all!

I am not sure if it is just my problem or everyone's problem.
If you use TrafficClub, you should know there is an option for each domains called For Sale Link which Adds a link to Moniker's Bid-Form on landing pages. I hace activated from beginning for all my domains.

I have been using TrafficClub since last December. Before, I had used Sedo. When I was using Sedo I used to get offers often but ever since switch to TrafficClub I got no offers at all. I thought maybe TrafficClub's for sale link just don't attract people but couple quite month later I began to suspect TrafficClub's for sale link system. By the way, I got offers through domains' admin contact emails. Not through TrafficClub's for sale link.

And couple weeks ago, I received an email offer and this guy said he had sent offer through for sale link but never received any response. So I contacted support and someone said he will forward this issue to domain system. That was 2 weeks ago.

So, my question is if you guys receiving offers through TrafficClub's parking pages. If you haven't received any, you should test if it is working.

Cheers,

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom