Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Another RegisterFly 24-hr $6 promo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just got one in the e-mail from RegisterFly for a 24-hour only promo:

$6.00 Domain Transfers for only 24 Hours

For the next 24 hours you can transfer your domain to RegisterFly.com for only $6.00 each! ... This is a SPECIAL sale. To learn more about how to take advantage of this special offer please see below.

RegisterFly.com is offering $6.00 domain transfers. Transfer your .com, .net ,.org, and .info name to RegisterFly.com for only $6.00. ... To transfer your domains to RegisterFly.com follow these steps:

1. Go to http://www.registerfly.com/transfer/index.php
2. Select Transfer my domains
3. Enter your domains to transfer
4. Enter the Transfer promotion code below

FLY6PROMO
To be frank, I'm not a big fan of RegisterFly (just transferred 4 newly purchased domains away), so I'll probably pass it; but think somebody else might find this useful - it's just $6 anyway. :)

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Is this an on-going/weekly promotion or what? How come I'm getting yet another so-called "24 hours only" $6 transfer offer (same promotion code: FLY6PROMO)??

StockDoctor

** Mr. Pink **
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Forget Registerfly/Dodora/Unified Names

Remember their written quote (We don't know who the forums are and/or the complaints, and frankly we don't give a damn)

I'm surprised any of us are still using them after that.

bidawinner

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
They run the transfer promotion once a month ... then they also run a couple others , like .info and .biz regs for 7.99 then the next week a special rate on .com regs

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
bidawinner said:
... like .info and .biz regs for 7.99 then the next week a special rate on .com regs
Yeah, it comes with a $7.99 new registration/renewal offer as well, but $6.00 is a REALLY GOOD price even for transfer.

NETGEEK

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
From my experience, I'd stay clear no matter what "special" they are running!

nicpal

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
DNFAdmin said:
From my experience, I'd stay clear no matter what "special" they are running!

Definitely steer clear. I try entering there promo codes and they don't work. They will just bounce me and say that the codes are invalid even if I enter them minutes after I receive the email. Which by the way are the only emails get from RegFly....no domain reg confirmations, etc. I thought since they update their site, maybe, just maybe, good things lie ahead. I was wrong. Takes me two times to login, no email correspondence, support still sucks. If they weren't making so much $$$ for Enom, I'm sure they would've been booted long ago.

As for the "special" they are running....it's a marathon in the Registrar "Special Olympics".

bidawinner

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
..the codes do work I use them ALL the time,

I have to give regfly very high marks across the board on everything except customer service .

nicpal said:
Definitely steer clear. I try entering there promo codes and they don't work. They will just bounce me and say that the codes are invalid even if I enter them minutes after I receive the email. Which by the way are the only emails get from RegFly....no domain reg confirmations, etc. I thought since they update their site, maybe, just maybe, good things lie ahead. I was wrong. Takes me two times to login, no email correspondence, support still sucks. If they weren't making so much $$$ for Enom, I'm sure they would've been booted long ago.

As for the "special" they are running....it's a marathon in the Registrar "Special Olympics".

namedropper

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The codes definitely work, I use various ones frequently. If you are copying and pasting and getting a "#" at the beginning, remove that and just put the part after that. Be aware sometimes that you may get the email slightly before the sale officially starts too. I always get the other emails too: domain reg confrimations, renewal notices, verification of whois changes, etc. I'm not sure why nicpal is having problems.

Their regular prices aren't the best, but they have regular sales several times a month. I've had some issues with them, but then I've had issues with any registrar I've ever dealt with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom