Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Another scam on eBay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jarmusch

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Someone is selling §lawyer.com and lawyer§.com (yes, really) over there. Since when was the § character allowed in domain names? We gotta start racking in on that. :cool:

Only $30,000.00

LINK

ComScout.com

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Jarmusch said:
Someone is selling §lawyer.com and lawyer§.com (yes, really) over there. Since when was the § character allowed in domain names? We gotta start racking in on that. :cool:

Only $30,000.00

LINK

Yes, you can now registered those types of names, but don't waste your money on them! Waste of reg fee!

If you look on ebay, most people listing their domain names have not got a clue, they waste there money paying ebay for a big showcase listing fee, expecting their names will sell for tens of millions of dollars ... its embarassing when I see stupid names for sale on ebay, I wish they would wake up!

Jarmusch

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Really those characters are possible? Damn. I was trying to do a whois on these domains and whois.net says its is registered with Register.com but then Register.com says it's invalid. :huh:

LoanShark

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Where can we register those domain with odd character?

HellFear

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't waste my time registering these.. I mean, how many people know how to type in that "§" character, and the other ones?

fischermx

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well ... the thing is to be used in the country where a language that uses those characters is spoken.
So, there, they know how to type it ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom