Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Another Sedo gem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welkin

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have three domains in my account that are typos of a same one.
They are all with the same cctld.
And they all have the same keywords.
Everything is the same, so one should expect that the EPC will be the same. But of course, it is not.
The domain with the highest traffic has 3-4 eurocents per click.
The other two domains receive correspondingly 5-6 and 7-8 cents per click.
This is for yesterday - the same keywords, the same day, the same cctld, typos of the same domain. Where the difference come from? Nobody knows. Or probably it's again a proof that the EPC is adapted by Sedo according to traffic and some other mysterious parameters.

btw The day before yesterday the one with 7-8 yestreday was receiving 23 cents per click. But you already know about this kind of problem.

denny007

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Check the countries where the traffic comes from. I.e. some typos are typical for US audience, some for latino audience. So the pay for the non-US traffic will be lower, of course.

whitebark

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It's a cctld Denny.
So the traffic is mostly from one particular country.

Best to check - I've got a few .us traffic domains getting uniques from all over the world - more than what is coming from the US itself.

Welkin

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I cannot do a check for the exact stats in the moment cause again I have not access to the stats in Sedo.
I'll check again later but I'm pretty convinced that the traffic is from one specific country in it's majority.
The .us domains are another story cause there are many domains with .us extension used for international purposes.

domainah

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
my guess is that it is the old sedo game in which they start paying you less and less once your account receives many clicks on a keyword that is a good earner..you can see that for all domains..they call it "dynamic pricing"

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom