Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Service another website project up for grabs

Status
Not open for further replies.

haynes8

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm needing another website, The help wanted section has help me a lot in the past.

This time I need a Real Estate page for my new personal business. I want something that does not feel like it came from a $20 template package.

I would prefer to see samples of your work and prefereably real estate sites that you have done. I have ideas and can provide some sites and page designs that I like the looks of, some of them have flash & some do not.

Please send some links to sample of your work before we get into details of what I need, this will help narrow down who I request bids from. If I like what I see I will send details and information about what I need so we can see what we can work out...... Thanks

myst woman

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well you aren't giving a lot of detail and for someone with a lot of sites up it's unreasonable to limit them (the examples) to real estate.

These types of ads usually reduce the repsonder to playing 20 questions.

Do you need a real estate website for an MLS function or can you just not see the potential from other web topic architectures with total applicability to your niche?
Do you need a basic Wordpress or do you have scripting concerns?
Are you looking to integrate an existing database?
For someone looking for an advanced site you do not give appropriately detailed requirements.

haynes8

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Tried to Pm Myst Woman, but says inbox is full?

I have an MLS plug in that I pay for each month from the MLS service provider, I love the page seen on this link

http://www.templatemonster.com/website-templates/29539.html?tab=1072

Something nearly identical would be great, but at the same time something that would be easy to add new pics as well as have a single page that can be used over and over for individual listing outside of the MLS, the same page layout, just different propertry, description and pics.

If I have done nothing but added confusion, let me know and we'll talk more.

Thanks

myst woman

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yes and i put visitor messages up for days.
Project still in work?

Last edited:

haynes8

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I replied to first visitor message, I get no notification of visitor messages, PM or thread replays are sent to my email which in turn are sent to my phone which notifies me rigth then. Otherwise working 14 hours days, I am most likely not going to log on to dnforum since I have had not notifications.

Project is still in the works if interested.

Project is now a multiple site project. multiple domains, similar sites.

myst woman

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well I can provide good dense keyworded original content. I can't steal or copy programming from another site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom