Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Anti-gun .org

Status
Not open for further replies.

tetrapak

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I hope you are joking. Bomb is a lethal weapon, not the cell phone. Anything can kill, but some things (guns, bombs) are meant to kill, and other things are not (car - transportation, mobile - call).

randomo

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
A tweet I saw recently:

If your response to calls for gun control is “Should we get rid of cars too?” the answer is, for you, yes. You should not have a gun or car.

Shane

Account Terminated
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I hope you are joking. Bomb is a lethal weapon, not the cell phone. Anything can kill, but some things (guns, bombs) are meant to kill, and other things are not (car - transportation, mobile - call).

Let's stop blaming things for our actions.

I've been blown up, multiple times. Do I blame the 107mm rockets or the RPGs? Hell no. I blame the ignorant lunatics with the weapons.

tetrapak

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
So give RGPs and nukes to the common people, and see what happens. Rules and restrictions are there for a reason (because of the ignorant lunatics), otherwise you would have no speed limits, no drug laws etc.

Shane

Account Terminated
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Rules and restrictions are there for a reason (because our Government is entrepreneurial), otherwise you would have no speed limits, no drug laws etc.

Now I agree :smilewinkgrin:

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Americans have been lukewarm to the idea of gun control because there are so many already in circulation and possessed by individuals, that a ban would have no effect anyway... weapons have a lifespan that is measured in decades.

Switzerland has liberal gun laws, along with a few other European countries and you don't see the kind of shootings that are commonplace in America.
In most of Europe gun ownership is restricted but buying a gun on the black market is no problem though.
Gun control (like any law) applies to law-abiding citizens much more than criminals.

My conclusion is that gun laws should be relaxed in Europe and tightened in the US, because there are so many freaks.

tetrapak

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The main point is that kids and freaks should not get guns in their hands. How can you avoid that? If guns are not easy to get. If your mom has in her room, then it's unfortunately extremely easy. Kids will not be rushing to the black market for guns with their pocket money. That's the very reason why in the USA there is such extreme school shooting statistics.

Switzerland is a famous example for Americans trying to defend their little toys. In Switzerland you cannot go public with your guns (except if you have permit, which is very hard to get, only is your profession (security) allows it). The number of weapons is half as much per capita as in the US, but most importantly it's because most men are part of the army. That is a huge difference. This is like comparing the US to Israel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom