Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Any Aussies Here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dcristo

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi All

I am considering selling one of my well developed and high traffic sites, however since the site is a .au extension which requires you have an Australian business no. I figured it'd be worthwhile seeing how many interested prospects there would be before trying to sell the site/domain.

So... any Aussies here on DNF? :-D

Sarcle

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What does it matter here if there are aussies here? anyone I think would be willing to buy a domain making money.....so what is it? if you have one list it in the domains for sale other wise.....what is the point? This really sounds like a spam e-mail..... You know there are austailians you know there are french, britsh, greek, american, and so on.....post it in the domains for sale or it doesn't belong here....

dcristo

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Spam? WTF? This is a serious question. The point of the post is to figure out how many interested prospects there would be. If there arent any I won't bother trying to sell the site here. The buyer MUST be Australian based... as mentioned in my initial post its a requirement to have an Australian business number to have the rights to a .au website.

Sarcle

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This is a site sale and it belongs there...............look real close you will see domains for sale....pretty simple...this is not the place for it.......

dcristo

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Dude, are you even reading what I'm posting. My post is NOT for a site sale. The intentions of the post were to figure out if there are many Australian members on DNF. Pretty simple to figure out really.

Sarcle

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
dcristo said:
Hi All

I am considering selling one of my well developed and high traffic sites :-D

That is a sale proposal if I have ever seen one.....this is in violation of the rules and you have been reported.......Either state this in the sales thead, or face opposition. I am only quoting what you said....

oh thats right.....I am correct......care to try and tell me I didn't read again?

Honan

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
dcristo said:
Dude, are you even reading what I'm posting. My post is NOT for a site sale. The intentions of the post were to figure out if there are many Australian members on DNF. Pretty simple to figure out really.
Yes mate, there are plenty of aussie regulars here
There's a big player and a few smaller ones in WA
There are at least 6 in Vic, 2 big and 4 small, including moi( I am a small one)
Tassie has a few medium size
Sydney is well represented with players of all sizes
NSW country even has several, including one dude who intends to hold a DN conference in his home town.. Moree I think
Qld is huge, including full timers who get paid by Fab to answer questions here
Lots of big players from qld. Probably a legacy from the net adult industry there.
South Australia, ya know, I have never heard squeak from anyone there
Noone from act or NT pops up either, What are all those public servants doing with their high speed connections?
And there are even more dinky di ppl over at the other place, ds, including a mod who has an ego the size of his home state, qld.
Betcha we all got the same thing in common though
i.e. Don't want to get involved in trading in .au names for reasons which are probably all too clear to you

Good luck with the sale of your business,,, and who says you have to be an australian to buy an aussie business? You just need government approval.

Sarcle

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
dcristo said:
Dude, are you even reading what I'm posting. My post is NOT for a site sale. I am considering selling one of my well developed and high traffic sites
Your right maybe I'm missing something....lol.....

dcristo

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Cheers Joemart for your response. I very well may post the site for sale as it sounds like there could be a few members interested. Just the other day I looked into the legalities of transferring .au domains and Im going to make sure I do everything above board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom