Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Any buydomains staff here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

prasath

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Iam very sorry for not posting of any udpates here. After 2 weeks of repeated phone calls., Finally i received an email from their brokerge department and the domain was transferred to us :)

Regards.,
Sarathy.s

dotNetKing

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Have you tried phoning them during their office hours?

I'm sure you should be able to find out what's happening that way.

prasath

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Its a ****ed up company.,

phones not working
Emails not being responded properly

F(******** cheaters.,

flybuzz

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
How did you pay them? You should get the money back first.

Jonathan

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I've had several smooth transactions with them. No glitches in the communication, even though the domain transfer isn't instant. It takes a few days.

bwilson27

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
First of all, why in the WORLD would you ever pay that kind of $$$$ for a domain held hostage? If no one ever pays these pukes, then maybe they'll go belly up... Ever thought of that?
Ever realize the domain you just bought (and got roasted on) was bought by them for about 6 bucks?

all4cost

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
prasath - Did you ever recieve the domain ? or a Refund ?

bwilson27 said:
First of all, why in the WORLD would you ever pay that kind of $$$$ for a domain held hostage? If no one ever pays these pukes, then maybe they'll go belly up... Ever thought of that?
Ever realize the domain you just bought (and got roasted on) was bought by them for about 6 bucks?

There is also a chance they paid much more than 6$ as well .... I read your other thread and Even though I do think the Larger companies and Registrars are taking advantage in certain cases (Testing domains for traffic and dropping if none obvious) - I still think it is all part of the industry. Free Enterprise and all ....

As someone stated in the other thread - It sounds like you are Very New to this industry to me ;)

Get used to it - or Get over it is the best Advice from me ATM. Things like this will not change and companies with as much Holdings as these sized companies will not go belly up - They are making money through PPC and CPM every time you visit one of their domains ;) :grouphug:

prasath

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi bwilson27., We bought this domain only because this was a typo of our main domain . We are spending thousands of dollars through tv ads., and online ads., and it will lead to unneccessary typos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom