Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Any CBS Survivor Fans here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuniperPark

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'll post links to my photos from the Finale parties and events if there are. I did this last season but didn't see many fans here so I don't want to waste the space unless there are fans here.

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I love survivor and really enjoyed/appreaciated the last set of pics you posted.

-=DCG=-

theinvestor

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Yes would like to see pictures as well. Excited for next season starting in february ! :)

JuniperPark

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ok, here you go.

BTW, please don't post any spoilers for Season 22 (Redemption Island) here, I can't talk about it and posting them just annoys a lot of people.

Survivor Nicaragua Finale Weekend Part 1:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=88668&id=1064464556&l=3f8e1b4247

Survivor Nicaragua Finale Weekend Part 2:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=89362&id=1064464556&l=779847e154

From last Fall, Celebrity Poker:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=84790&id=1064464556&l=4147149d62

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=84768&id=1064464556&l=a001172279

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=84693&id=1064464556&l=723f16e61e

JuniperPark

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

JuniperPark

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

angel69

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I missed the original, have watched some episodes when the players are good or the location was attractive, did watch All-Star, Heros vs Villains, missed Fans vs Favs, watched some of this last one because of Coach (he's such fun), Ozzy was new to me, either one deserved to take it, I was surprised how bad most players were in this last one (Rick & Edna, how did they even get in? they weren't even playing!), loved Parvati in Heros/Villains, got some favs: Rupert, Colby, Ethan, cannot stand Rob Mariano (in ANY of the 4 times they've let him play shouldn't it be a rule the 3rd one is the charm? 4 times, please!!), or the fat naked f_ _ (Richard, they picked that nickname for him, not me), so many winners have been such disappointments but Jeff Probst is still at the top of his game, real good host....After 11+ yrs I'm surprised it's still on, I wish they would not repeat locations so much, a lot of the So Pacific islands, sometimes the place isn't even named, it hints it may be the same spot as in the past, enough of Central America already, 3 countries!, and the special ones where the game is altered or a biggie guests is often kept at the same location as the previous one and it is shot right after to save $ (Nicaragua, Panama, So Pacific islands) I liked Amazon, Africa, Australia, they should do another Africa, the Andes in Chile....? (they never do cold locations), Death Valley lol?, Russia, another true tropical jungle would be nice, and it's a survivor show, they should have a rule people get thrown in that location w/the clothes they're wearing and nothing else (the 1st Panama had that) and stay away from bug-eating and biting into some giant meat on a skewer w/hands tied! I have a high threshold for tolerating anything I watch but that one was just DISGUSTING in this last one, and since it's TV after all you probably don't want them w/broken teeth/bleeding gums for a month, or gettin real sick from worm-eating.....

Last edited:

JuniperPark

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Don't be too harsh on the personalities of the players as portrayed on the show, they are edited to appear a certain way. Rick and Edna from the last season I found to be both extremely intelligent and well spoken in person, very different from what you saw on TV, as an example.

The show you see is NOT simply a documentary of the event's last few days. They don't really begin editing until AFTER the game has ended, so the show is edited to tell an entertaining story. They shoot thousands of hours of footage but can only air 42.5 minutes x 13 episodes, so every SECOND you see on TV has some meaning.

Example: Let's say a Player A tells Player B that kids should be spanked, and that becomes part of an argument and a reason to vote them off. In 'documentary' style editing, having the Player A say "I'm the best parent in the world" is useless and boring and would be dropped in editing. But in Survivor, those 5 seconds would be left in... so you can reflect on it last in the vote-out episode.

Survivor takes dozens of people onto the shoot who do nothing by transcribe everything said on camera into a database, which makes final editing easier. Want to find all footage of Player A talking about 'kids' or 'spanking'? Search the log.

Another thing about editing: the 4th and 5th place winners get very little camera time... Ozzy moved that a bit due to special circumstances, but that's what happened to Rick and Edna this season.

If anyone wants to meet reality stars (or watch me at work shooting!) I can post upcoming public events.

JuniperPark

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The roster is almost complete for the next big event, RealityRally.com in Temecula, California.

We've already signed up nearly most of the big names from Survivor: Richard Hatch, Sandra Diaz-Twine, Earl Cole, Yau-Man, Julie Berry and a couple of people from the NEXT season to be aired, along with people from Amazing Race, Big Brother, The Bachelor, and so on. Working on signing Russell Hantz, John Cochran, and Sophie Clark as well.

If you can't make it but want some genuine Survivor souvenirs, you can buy them at this auction:
http://www.biddingforgood.com/aucti...cw35FZaoDq4pkk27IdargUhvws=&__fp=XmqDMX1IMn4=

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom