Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Any differents between each ETP?

Status
Not open for further replies.

saler

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am planning to buy a $6.95 Reseller Enom account, I know there are lots of ETP. Can anyone tell me the differents between these ETP? (ETP: needname, dotall and so...)
Which ETP is the best?

mike031

WannaDevelop.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
which gasoline is better.. the one from exxon, shell, gitco, etc..?!?! its all the same my friend.. same deal with the etp's, they are all reselling for enom, it's all a pyramid.. and once you get an account under the etp you will be a part of it as well.. there is no "best" etp.. my advice is that you get it from a reliable individual/company of whom you feel comfortable with.

saler

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
mike031 said:
which gasoline is better.. the one from exxon, shell, gitco, etc..?!?! its all the same my friend.. same deal with the etp's, they are all reselling for enom, it's all a pyramid.. and once you get an account under the etp you will be a part of it as well.. there is no "best" etp.. my advice is that you get it from a reliable individual/company of whom you feel comfortable with.

Well, actually I was just asking which company(or ETP) is more reliable. I don't know how to compare the companies such as needname or dotall.
Any comments about these companies?

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
spend $7k and you can be your own ETP!

bocajohnh

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
saler said:
Well, actually I was just asking which company(or ETP) is more reliable. I don't know how to compare the companies such as needname or dotall.
Any comments about these companies?
I've been happy with needname. Support has always been very fast, which is helpful when you're trying to figure out an problem.

skylight

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
it depend how responsive / helpful is your etp. sometimes enom wouldnt help you and you can ask your etp. Usually they will be glad to help you because they are earning commission off you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom