Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Any exclusive invites 4 sale on Ebay or elsewhere?

Status
Not open for further replies.

StockDoctor

** Mr. Pink **
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I've referred quite a few new members to DNforum and I've got another one who wants to buy an exclusive invite via Ebay or any other outside channel.

I think you're not suppose to post invite sales on the threads here, so send me a pm and I'll hook you up if the price is right.

Do I have an invite to use? How do I check?

Hope this is cool and I'm not breaking any rules Dan or Adam?

Jonathan

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Click on the Refer Friend button under the DNF logo. If there is a checkbox that says Use DNF Invite, then you do have an exclusive invite and if you check that box, it'll send the invite to the person that you specify.

You can definitely help them save a boatload of money.. I mean, $350 dollars is a nice chunk of change. Oh wait, $350 dollars is what platinum members have to pay... he'd actually have to pay $400 dollars.

StockDoctor

** Mr. Pink **
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Jonathan said:
Click on the Refer Friend button under the DNF logo. If there is a checkbox that says Use DNF Invite, then you do have an exclusive invite and if you check that box, it'll send the invite to the person that you specify.

You can definitely help them save a boatload of money.. I mean, $350 dollars is a nice chunk of change. Oh wait, $350 dollars is what platinum members have to pay... he'd actually have to pay $400 dollars.

I don't see a check box, all I see is a "refer a friend to DNforum" form, so I don't think I have an invite.

Still looking for 1 I guess.

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Look on ebay, or a certain hosting forum. However, I have to close this, as it is going to lead to replies with offers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom