Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Any experience - good or bad - with BulkRegister

Status
Not open for further replies.

MediaHound

Former DNF Admin
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Have any experience with Bulk Register?
http://www.bulkregister.com

I just opened an account with them as insisted by the seller of a premium name I purchased. I paid $50 for the account, but it may be worth it for me, as they're having an unbelievable deal on $5 transfers in. More on that here
But, before I start to move masses of names to them, I want to see what your views of them are.

Please share anything, good or bad, to help me make this important decision.

izoot

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
MediaHound said:
Have any experience with Bulk Register?
http://www.bulkregister.com

I just opened an account with them as insisted by the seller of a premium name I purchased. I paid $50 for the account, but it may be worth it for me, as they're having an unbelievable deal on $5 transfers in. More on that here
But, before I start to move masses of names to them, I want to see what your views of them are.

Please share anything, good or bad, to help me make this important decision.

Hola..well my opinion of bulkregister.com is that they have been very good in terms of service and security ... their management tools have been just ok in the past...they were kinda behind in their feature set for awhile but they have recently added quite a few new features. I would have probably used them more over the years but they were always more expensive.

At $5 a name .. you won't be disappointed but make sure you find out what the fee will change too when renewal time comes around so there are no surprises.

anyhow...so ya I would be comfortable recommending them as long as the renewal fees are agreed to at a reasonable fee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom