Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Any experience with Nomanix.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockefeller

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Anyone have any experience with this registrar? Recently bought a name in the high x,xxx range, checked the whois and the whois states Enom, Inc. as the registrar, I provided the seller with my enom id and they then stated it was held at Nomanix...must be a reseller of some sort. I managed to get the domain pushed to my account at Nomanix, unlocked the domain name low and behold they don't have the epp/auth code option located within the account. The only thing that I can find is under contact management there is a spot that says EPP Key: and its blank...I've put in a support ticket to both Enom and Nomanix but any help would be appreciated!

Rock

Domain summit 2024

RTM.net

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I can't help with Nomanix, but from my experience with other resellers (of Tucows, etc.) is that the EPP/Auth code doesn't always properly show up in the domain control panel... I wind up having to open a ticket to get it.

Perhaps it's not showing your new EPP code because it was recently changed (when you had it pushed to your acccount) ?

Rockefeller

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'd stay away from this company/registrar. I had to email several different places to finally get the auth code emailed to me. Then an "executive" at Nomanix emailed me (not sure if he meant to or not) as well as someone else at the company calling my email request for the auth code "nonsense." I emailed backed asking why he thought that a customer emailing them for an auth code was nonsense since 99% of other registrars have an automatic function located within their accounts to get the auth code...he never replied back..but it goes to show how they feel about their customers over there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators