Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Any Go Daddy promo for ccTLD renewals ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

angel69

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Does anybody have a code for ccTLD renewals for GD ? Especially .mx and .com.mx

Nothing seems to work for those awful $49.99 .mx renewal rates GD has, not even for .de or .co.uk

:?:

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Coupon code: DYNADOT ;)

angel69

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
So still nobody on DNF has a promo code that may work on ccTLD renewals ? .... :-( ... no damn code ever works for ccTLDs with YoDaddy.... can any GD reps seeing this interject for once and actually assist GD customers ? The GD rate of $49.99/yr for a .mx ren is simply insane

Thanks for the advice, katherine, I'll look into transferring some to Dynadot later, but once again I'm caught offguard with impending .mx renewals at GD and I got a few of those, and it's too late to request a transfer to anywhere I think, those ccTLD exts are so tricky, those domains get removed from your account quickly depending on the respective Nic rules and the registrar's own. I've lost .DE domains and almost lost .co.uk names for waiting too long (they all insist you set them to auto-ren which I always try not to do)

Name.com had a promo for .mx and .com.mx a long time ago as they were just introducing those exts (they didn't support them before) but all transfers I tried failed lol. I won't beat on Name cuz it was a new thing for them but they just were just not ready. I'd take them to Nic.mx (AKKY.mx now) since it's cheaper but they don't have the option to add privacy (and amazingly GD does, shouldn't Nic.mx dictate whether privacy can be offered for their own exts or not ? strange case, I never saw this before, that Nic.?? does not allow privacy but a registrar supporting their extension does... WTF ? lol) Also, getting any names out of Nic.mx later is a big run-around, they make you "request" a transfer but you don't get to unlock the thing or have the auth code right away. You're emailed a code which you later have to enter on Nic.mx, and only then can you ask that they be unlocked and EPPs given to you. Secure, sure.... but so inconvenient...
:?:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom