Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Any good domain parking and appraisal company?

Status
Not open for further replies.

globalcashsite

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Guys

I am looking to park some old domains and I find Godaddy. I was looking at their Free Domain Appraisal offer with monthly Domain Parking fee.

See this http://www.godaddy.com/gdshop/park/landing.asp?ci=8997

For 10$ payment I can park my domains for one month and I will also get 5 domain appraisals. I think this is not bad deal, if I only use domain appraisal then still that will be 2$ per domain that is good. Do you think Godaddy domain appraisal is worthy?

Or if you people know any good cheap but good domain appraisal please post here. OR any other similar kind of offer like GoDaddy?

Second any other good Domain Parking company that don't charge fee and payout is minimum and also have good payment record?

GCS

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i think only godaddy and afternic charge a fee to join

others...

fabulous
goldkey
domainsponsor
sedo
parked
namedrive
bodis etc.

are free

view this link to see all the parking companies that are respresented here in our Traffic Monetization PPC section of the forum.

http://www.dnforum.com/f211/

Also, if you want appraisals, we give them free here:

http://www.dnforum.com/f4/

i advise to stay away from any appraisal service that charges a fee, especially at this stage of your domain experience.

globalcashsite

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i think only godaddy and afternic charge a fee to join

others...

fabulous
goldkey
domainsponsor
sedo
parked
namedrive
bodis etc.

are free

view this link to see all the parking companies that are respresented here in our Traffic Monetization PPC section of the forum.

http://www.dnforum.com/f211/

Also, if you want appraisals, we give them free here:

http://www.dnforum.com/f4/

i advise to stay away from any appraisal service that charges a fee, especially at this stage of your domain experience.

You helped me a lot by posting all this and introducing Domain Parking folder. :)

You said stay away from paid appraisal, does this also include Godaddy as that is a big name? It means their domain appraisal are not worthy? Or you said this for small unknown sites/individuals?

GCS

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i get the impression you know very little about the business of domains

so i advise you not to spend a dime on appraisal services anywhere!!

hope that's clear enough :)

i think you should do more reading about domain parking and view some of the threads posted in Appraisal section first.

globalcashsite

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i get the impression you know very little about the business of domains

so i advise you not to spend a dime on appraisal services anywhere!!

hope that's clear enough :)

i think you should do more reading about domain parking and view some of the threads posted in Appraisal section first.

Yes BOSS :D

Thank you for help.

GCS

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
A paid appraisal ? Worthless
A paid appraisal from godaddy ? Even more worthless :D

globalcashsite

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
A paid appraisal ? Worthless
A paid appraisal from godaddy ? Even more worthless :D

:uhoh:

Thanks I visited this forum and posted here otherwise I was assuming that Godaddy's appraisal will be highly appreciated. :)

Anyhow I am going to buy both two domains for 20$ each for those I started thread in appraisal but thread was closed because still I am not owner. I think I will make at least 20$ from each domain.

GCS

Onward

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If you want a free appraisal - which is worth every penny - check out estibot.com - they at least have metrics as well.

I would park my names for free with Parked.com or maybe sedo.com

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If you want a free appraisal - which is worth every penny - check out estibot.com - they at least have metrics as well.

lol

yeah right...send him offsite to botland

next thing he or she will be back here posting domains for sale with bot appraisal values in them

Onward

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
lol

yeah right...send him offsite to botland

next thing he or she will be back here posting domains for sale with bot appraisal values in them

What part of "worth every penny" are you having difficulty with on a FREE appraisal? Is that a difficult concept to read into? Maybe so....

Do you think the metrics produced are worthless? They are not to me...and may have value to others as well.

And posting a domain for sale with an estibot appraisal really has no impact for me (and I don't lose sleep over it if someone puts it in) as I said in my original post...The free estibot appraisal is worth every penny.

draggar

þórr mjǫlnir
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Appraisals in general are very subjective. One person will say your domain isn't worth a reg fee while the next person will say its worth thousands. Paid appraisals generally don't really care what your domain is worth - only to make you happy enough to come back again and again for more appraisals (and more fees).

Your best bet is to post it in a forum, like Bigge mentioned, so you get many people stating their OPINIONS on what the domain is worth giving you a range. You might also want to look around for similar domain sales (if you own bluecars.com and redcars.com sold recently - that would be a good basis unless red cars means something else other than the generic terms).

Domainx09

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi global,

Estibot.com is the best site for free appraisals, Godaddy is great for domain registrations, but I wouldn't use any of their other services. For free parking I like Sedo.com. Namebio.com is a good place for sales value comparisons.

BidNo

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi global,

Estibot.com is the best site for free appraisals, Godaddy is great for domain registrations, but I wouldn't use any of their other services. For free parking I like Sedo.com. Namebio.com is a good place for sales value comparisons.

You have much to learn young grasshopper.

Cheers,

Soofi

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
lol I like how ppl are trying to kick everyone around here in this thread.. amusing much!!

poor guy has come here looking for your advice and all you are doing is bringing in rants about this n that: you hav eto learn alot, estibot appraisals suck & vice versa.. why not share your opinion and move on ?? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom