Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

any hyphenated typos w/traffic outthere?

Status
Not open for further replies.

peekaboo

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
anyone here got any hyphenated domains that get traffic on consistent basis (i dunno, at least 10-20 per day?)

example: discovery-channel.com

moreover, anyone got any hyphenated typos with traffic?

example: discovery-chanel.com

DNjet

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I got free-url-submitter.com , doesnt get that much traffic though , more like 25 a month.

peekaboo

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
thx ss.

just to clarify, not looking to buy any from anyone. instead i'm only contemplating the plausability of such domains being regfee worthy vis-a-vis their traffic (if any) and there4 their potential ppc income.

DNjet

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Better way is if you can find them where the hyphen is left out for the typo, example I have mercychicago.org , typo of mercy-chicago.org , 10 uniques a day.

peekaboo

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Searchsix.com said:
Better way is if you can find them where the hyphen is left out for the typo, example I have mercychicago.org , typo of mercy-chicago.org , 10 uniques a day.

yes, but that is much harder to find, tho i did manage to find 1 such recently. it's a start up project site for 1 bigger corp., so i will undoubtedly be served notice in due time. just shows to tell u that marketing people who work even in big corps. often have no idea what they're doin' when it comes to this 'thing' called 'new media'.

RenderStream1

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yep, I own F*ck-You.com, and it recieves plenty of typin traffic (50-100 unique typins a day)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom