Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Any lawyer experienced with Google?

Status
Not open for further replies.

patroiz

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Are there any lawyers experienced with Google AdSense??

I need some advice about a terminated account...

Thanks in advance,
Karl Arnar

Domain Days 2024

G_Gekko

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Likely not much to do. The TOS allows them to cancell accounts.

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
G_Gekko said:
Likely not much to do. The TOS allows them to cancell accounts.

Pretty much sums it up. They reserve the right to cancel any account at any time.

patroiz

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Even though I did nothing wrong?
They gave me 4 reasons why it was cancelled and I disagree with them...

They said that 25,000 clicks were invalid, don't I get the report by the Google employer that said that they were all invalid?

VioxxLawyers

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Well dont waste your money and time since you cant do anything.

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
patroiz said:
Even though I did nothing wrong?
They gave me 4 reasons why it was cancelled and I disagree with them...

They said that 25,000 clicks were invalid, don't I get the report by the Google employer that said that they were all invalid?

No they do no provide any information like this. If they cancelled you for that many clicks than they suspect fraud. It is not worth the time or money you would waste trying to get your funds or account back.

I'd move on and select another program not based on Google as if they banned you, no other program using their feeds will allow you to use their program.

patroiz

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
But its kind of ridicilous that they can just take back my money that I earned as a publisher and then just cancelling the account without giving me a reason other than that I did one of the following four reasons as they said.. and I did not do..

Aren't their any laws against this behaviour?

Federal law or something?
It can't be legal?

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
patroiz said:
But its kind of ridicilous that they can just take back my money that I earned as a publisher and then just cancelling the account without giving me a reason other than that I did one of the following four reasons as they said.. and I did not do..

Aren't their any laws against this behaviour?

Federal law or something?
It can't be legal?

Its legal. Period.

You agreed to those terms when you signed up with the program. Maybe next time you should read the agreement before agreeing to it.

patroiz

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I read them,

Doesn't make sense to me...

Let's say that I make a website, get 1,000 users to pay me 1,000 USD for some service..

But let's say that they must read and agree to the terms that says that if they do not live in San Marino (Near Italy) then I don't need to provide this service and they can't request a refund because they accepted the agreement before signing up and paying...??

Must be legal, right?

3ntrepreneur

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Just use Yahoo publisher network I like it better than google.

webfreak

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
6. [...] Google may at any time, in its sole discretion, terminate all or part of the Program, terminate this Agreement, or suspend or terminate the participation of any Site in all or part of the Program for any reason. In addition, Google reserves the right to terminate without notice any account that has not generated a sufficient number of valid clicks on Ads or Referral Buttons or valid impressions of Ads (in each case as measured by Google) for a period of two (2) months or more. Upon termination of participation of any Site in the Program or termination of this Agreement for any reason, Sections 3, 6 through 10, and 14 through 17 shall survive termination.
You agreed to the above when you signed up. You're out of gas.

WhoDatDog

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Google doesn't have the time to worry about individual cases. They have a system and they follow it. The same thing happened to me with Fabulous. At the end of the day the best thing to do is to turn the page.

The facts really don't matter, and they shouldn't. There are too many people playing games trying to drive traffic to their sites...let alone with fraudulent clicks. If you use any tricks whatsoever you deserve the boot.

Even if you are innocent then you deserve the boot. You can contact those advertisers yourself and start your own program.

Good luck going forward.

SouthernTn

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
you're wasting time even thinking about trying to pursue google with anytype of case. Unfortunately, you have to accept it.

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You agreed by accepting the TOS they can cancel and keep the funds for any reason at their discretion so there is nothing you can do.

Are you 100% certain you did not get non-valid clicks or non-natural traffic?

Most people who have the acct closed always say they are innocent but surely G must have a valid reason as why would they do that without evidence? They do not give the reason because they do not want to reveal their evidence.

Did you buy traffic, participate in a click exchange program, have friends or relatives going to your site a lot, etc?

patroiz said:

No, they will not give you a copy of the employees report.

Wow, that's a lot of clicks. Must be a very high traffic site.

What is the URL so I can check to see if I spot anything odd? If not, can you post or pm your log stats link or image which could easily identify issues.

OgieOgalthorpe

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
3ntrepreneur said:
Just use Yahoo publisher network I like it better than google.
Unfortunately the OP is in Iceland and from what I can tell, Yahoo doesn't seem be in any any sort of a hurry to expand their program from its current US only limitation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom