Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Any members in New Mexico???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Specifically Albuquerque.

I am considering a temporary move to New Mexico that would be huge for my career.

Typically this is a Monday thru Thursday gig, all accommodations, flights, and expenses covered.

Nothing set yet but being talked about and considered. There are also a few other places/states that have peaked my interest.

stewie

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
if it was Patty the proper spelling would be peek ... lmao :)

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
My apologies. You must live in New Mexico. That can be the only reason you are in a thread entitled, Any members in New Mexico???

So tell me and the other members...what is Albuquerque like? How's the rental market? Obviously you can tell me what New Mexico is like for the medical and medical technology market. Would you recommend Sante Fe over Albuquerque or vice-versa? What can I expect to pay for a nice one bedroom apartment or perhaps a condo or townhouse in either area?

Sure, I can google it and I have googled most of this...but obviously with you living there you can be of greater help and contribute immensely to this thread and the topic.

My contract will range from 6 months to 1 year plus. Perhaps we can get together over coffee seeing that you live in the area or state.

Go ahead...the thread is yours. By all means contribute to the quality of this thread and forum.

Take it away. You have everyone's attention now...

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
By the way, if I decline that contract I am also looking at Ann Arbor Michigan, greater DC area in Maryland, and even Virginia. Since you also live in those states as well, I am sure you can also contribute to help me make a decision. After all, it is not just about the money but also about the area.

I am so happy that you can contribute.

Priceless. Simply priceless.

Oops, sorry for interrupting. Let's get back on topic. Tell me all about New Mexico. I am just dying to hear from someone who lives there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom