Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Any members joined GeoPublishers.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeoOwners

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
not yet but gonna :)

I'll be at the conference in Chicago this fall.

Bill Roy

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well by the looks of it I am the only one who has so far joined - perhaps that is why they accepted me! :lol:

The above was said tongue-in-cheek, but from the response there does not seem to be any other 'new' members from the lack of response both here and on NP. I will reserve my judgement on this new association in the hope that very soon something may develop, but obviously not a lot is going on at the moment (well nothing is actually going on at the moment).

I shall post again if there should be any developments.

GeoOwners, I will not be attending the conference.

GeoOwners

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The people behind the place are a great bunch...it's also great you don't have to own a city.com to be a member.

Bill Roy

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
GeoOwners, I know who the people are who are involved in it. The problem is that I can find no one else who has joined since its launch! Those that run it might be the greatest thing since sliced bread was introduced, but the fact is that at the moment:

- I cannot find anybody else who has joined
- There is no way for members to communicate
- The only priority seems to be this conference they are hoping to run

So I would like some input from others who 'HAVE' joined since its launch. At the moment that seems to be nobody. :eek:

Post edited as one point clarified and therefore removed.

Last edited:

Bill Roy

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just a final update. I have today ceased being a member of GeoPublishers.com.

Obviously I hope that this turns out to be a great group and a great resource for its members, but it is just not what I was looking or hoping for. To be frank they were upfront about what the membership consisted of and benefits were from the start, so there are no hard feelings on my part, it was just not what I was looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom