Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

any more 3 character .com's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

anonzymuz

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
ive tried over 2000 combinations of letters and numbers, and nada... is it possible all 3 character .com's are all taken??

anonzymuz

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
WOW.. everysingle possible combination?
numbers + letters + hyphens?

if so thats incredible.. so many combinations

Alan Glennon

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Lowest reseller value for three character .com is about $100. Pretty good ones sell for about $150. Great ones sell for $300+.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Lowest reseller value for three character .com is about $100. Pretty good ones sell for about $150. Great ones sell for $300+.

you need to do more research on sales prices!

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I tend to agree. I have not seen any in the $100 range in quite some time, even the worse of the worse which I don't even know what the worse is and if it is even a factor anymore.

Seems like $150 might be closer to the low end.

anonzymuz

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
wow.. just when i started getting into this lol.. how about LLLL.com w/ premium letters? does it necessarily have to mean anything? are they worth anything... is there a specific site that will tell me all this? i know of 3character.com and the values of all the combinations, just not about 4char

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
wow.. just when i started getting into this lol.. how about LLLL.com w/ premium letters? does it necessarily have to mean anything? are they worth anything... is there a specific site that will tell me all this? i know of 3 character.com and the values of all the combinations, just not about 4char

there are plenty of threads here concerning values of LLL/LLLL/NNN/NNNN/LL/NN types of domains

do a search.

Alan Glennon

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jagusa View Post
Though I used numbers from a few recent purchases, I'm only talking about mixed characters, not all letters or numbers. My numbers follow purchases I have made over the last two months. I hope Biggie's comment reflects that I have been making good deals as opposed to bad ones. For my low number, a popular "three character domain" valuation website follows my $100 valuation.

GAMEFINEST

PURE SAVAGE
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
ok that makes more sense

Welkin

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
wow.. just when i started getting into this lol.. how about LLLL.com w/ premium letters? does it necessarily have to mean anything? are they worth anything... is there a specific site that will tell me all this? i know of 3character.com and the values of all the combinations, just not about 4char

I think there aren't left any LLLL.com names with premium letters also.
And 3 letter names (especially good ones) could be regged currently only in the less popular extensions, so not only com's have gone...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom