Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Any recommendations on domain parking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DomainGardener

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have about 50 domain names that I am looking to park somewhere. I wouldn't mind making a small amount of money short term from parking them, but it is important to me that I do not sacrifice the long term value of the domains (I don't want them to get banned or anything, because that would defeat my longer term objective of developing them websites.

I am considering Afternic or Sedo, as I already have them listed in both places, buy I am open to parking them elsewhere as well. Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Domain Days 2024

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
it may help if you read thru some of the posts in the "ppc forum"

Duckinla

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If you are new to domain parking I would recommend TrafficClub because I have found them so easy to work with and so helpful. They are not very sophisticated and stats can be spotty throughout the day. I go to bed disappointed with my dialy results and wake up with results 100% higher.

I would call to get set up rather than send an e-mail. They can walk you through the process.

I was sold when the President there (Monte) responded to my P.M. on this forum within minutes and then gave me 3 more immediate responses to inquiries throughout that day.

Send me a P.M. if you want to know more details.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom