Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

any Snapnames rep. here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

James

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Member Kjel

(kjel-at-snapnames.com)

jim

onnin

BuyGreatDomains.Com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I need some help too. I'm new with Snapnames. I won the name and my credit card is charged but I have never received email about log in information to monitor for that name. I sent 2 more emails after the first and She/he does not reply at all. I made a call yesterday, one of Snapnames rep told me he will let somebody else takes care of. I still have not heard from them yet. Is there any Snapnames rep here can help me? Thanks

Thank you for contacting Snapnames!

We have already charged your credit card and received payment for the domain. It is registered in your name and the login information for your account at the registrar shoudl already have been provided to you.

If you need anything further, please let us know.

Thank you,
Theresa Armington

Oversee Domain Services
Supporting Moniker, SnapNames & DomainSponsor

jrzeygirl

Best Customer Support
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys - hit me up directly with your Snapnames issues. I will try and help!

See sig for details.

I need some help too. I'm new with Snapnames. I won the name and my credit card is charged but I have never received email about log in information to monitor for that name. I sent 2 more emails after the first and She/he does not reply at all. I made a call yesterday, one of Snapnames rep told me he will let somebody else takes care of. I still have not heard from them yet. Is there any Snapnames rep here can help me? Thanks

Hey Linh - It was great chatting with you on ICQ. You should now have all the information you need and should be good to go!

Have a great weekend! ;)

onnin

BuyGreatDomains.Com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys - hit me up directly with your Snapnames issues. I will try and help!
See sig for details.
Hey Linh - It was great chatting with you on ICQ. You should now have all the information you need and should be good to go!

Have a great weekend! ;)

I got an A+++ support. Very helpful. Thanks Bari!

jrzeygirl

Best Customer Support
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

JuniperPark

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am still amazed that after all of these years, Snapnames has not figured out that after that charge a customer, they need to email him the login information. They seem to feel the customer is supposed to BEG for what he's already paid for.

When will they learn the basics of doing business?

jrzeygirl

Best Customer Support
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am still amazed that after all of these years, Snapnames has not figured out that after that charge a customer, they need to email him the login information. They seem to feel the customer is supposed to BEG for what he's already paid for.

When will they learn the basics of doing business?

Thanks JuniperPark - but he was emailed immediately with his log in information.

any other Snapnames reps?
I need some help and the tickets system is slow and simply not good enough.

Glad it all worked out and your issue was resolved Dan!

Have a great weekend! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom