Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Any value in LLNN.com names?

Status
Not open for further replies.

silentg

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Nope there's no value. Value of 3 character domains are still low. They sell for around $50 and up.

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well, except AT40, UB40 or WD40. :D

DNB

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
There is still a lot of llll.com's for sale at almost reg fee prices so I don't think that this domains are worth registration, unless they have meaning like mentioned above.

Charles Sweeney

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
There is still a lot of llll.com's for sale at almost reg fee prices so I don't think that this domains are worth registration, unless they have meaning like mentioned above.

There's a lot of (unpronouncable) LLLL.com and LLNN.com available for registering, which I suppose tells you their value.

Stranger

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
There's a lot of (unpronouncable) LLLL.com and LLNN.com available for registering, which I suppose tells you their value.

I don't think there still has any LLLL.com are available for reg. LLLL.com still in buyout even price for crappy LLLL.coms are reg. fee only

DnArab.com

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Arab people love to own LLNN.com but like Same L and the Same N like : ee33.com f3f3.com 3ff3.com and so on !
other sure no value :]

Charles Sweeney

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I don't think there still has any LLLL.com are available for reg

That's very interesting. Last time I checked there were 60,000 available, and that was up to and including those beginning with the letter P. Mind you, that was August 2005. Not yesterday but five years after the dotcom boom.

Just running a check on them just now, see how they are looking.

---------- Post added at 03:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 PM ----------

Arab people love to own LLNN.com but like Same L and the Same N like : ee33.com f3f3.com 3ff3.com and so on !

That's very interesting! Why do you think that is?

DnArab.com

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
easy to remember , specially if the L and N near in keyboards

Charles Sweeney

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
That's very interesting. Last time I checked there were 60,000 available, and that was up to and including those beginning with the letter P. Mind you, that was August 2005. Not yesterday but five years after the dotcom boom.

Just running a check on them just now, see how they are looking.

Interesting indeed. Just did a check on all LLLL.com beginning with the letter Q (17,576 of them). All registered.

DNB

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

LLLL.com buyout was in November - December 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom