Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Any value or use for .us.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You don't see this in use that often. The extension .us.com.

How and when would YOU use it?

Serious question looking for serious replies.

Domain Days 2024

Rockefeller

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I havent seen too many sales of the extension. I wish the momentum would pick up..I have seen alot of generic ones open. I can see them selling in the future, just not in todays market. If you have a generic term there is no reason why you cannot develop it, if more become developed and advertised the market will pick up. Are you planning something for yours?

memmst

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
When you choose to 'give up' on any type ins and know you will lose some traffic to the equivalent .com and .us or both

oveber

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have 2 with good keyword. They get no traffic so i dont know what to do with them.

Rockefeller

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I remember I was going to reg CreditUnions.us.com at one point but the $100 reg fee was too expensive for an extension that wasnt established. It may still be open.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I remember I was going to reg CreditUnions.us.com at one point but the $100 reg fee was too expensive for an extension that wasnt established. It may still be open.
Whoa! Hadn't even got that far yet. $100 reg fee? I might need to shop around for that reg fee. Any suggestions? A known name registrar?

Rockefeller

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Last time I checked it was $100. It may have changed now...I believe there is only one registrar that offers them.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Last time I checked it was $100. It may have changed now...I believe there is only one registrar that offers them.
There certainly isn't many. It looks like $49.50 per year, minimum 2 years if I am seeing things correctly...right in line with the $100 bill, but I may not be seeing things right. 415 a.m. thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

No members online now.

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom