Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Any way to export a list of domains in godaddy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Domain Days 2024

GoDaddyGuy

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
DomainsInc,

Go Daddy has exactly such an option. It's referred to as "Exportable Lists" in the Tools section of the Domain Manager.

This article in our Help Center details the process: http://help.godaddy.com/article/1718

Alon
Go Daddy

James

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

RustyK

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
lol ... on first post ... out pops the GoDaddyGuy. Now whats the odds of it happening again.

GoDaddyGuy

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Jim,

I am a representative of Go Daddy. Although I don't monitor every post on this forum, if I come across something where a public response would be helpful to the forum users, I may post a reply. I usually prefer to contact a user directly, though, because most situations in which Go Daddy could be helpful are unique enough that a simple link to a help article is not sufficient.

I'm not here to take the place of our 24 hour support team, but I do hope to help forum users when appropriate.

Alon
Go Daddy

James

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Jim,

I am a representative of Go Daddy. Although I don't monitor every post on this forum, if I come across something where a public response would be helpful to the forum users, I may post a reply. I usually prefer to contact a user directly, though, because most situations in which Go Daddy could be helpful are unique enough that a simple link to a help article is not sufficient.

I'm not here to take the place of our 24 hour support team, but I do hope to help forum users when appropriate.

Alon
Go Daddy

Cool we can PM you with our issues then...but.. maybe ADAM should verify you for ..you know ..security issues

jim

stewie

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

I am a representative of Go Daddy.
Alon
Go Daddy

Feel free to share some discount codes , it could make you member of the month :pound:

:welcome:

RustyK

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
That's a great idea. GoDaddy Girls in DNForum or maybe our own DNF Girls ... like it will ever happen. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom