Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Anybody home???

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirSpider

Trying to Retire!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
How long does it usually take for an email response? The site says, "We keep domainers hours." :eek:k:

I realize I don't have much of a portfolio - only a few names with N/D thus far and a few dozen with Sedo. But I recently regged a couple of typos earning over $100 per day. I emailed both addys for "parking questions" and "professional consultation" asking for advice. No response in two days.

I know they are very busy, so I hate to bother anyone with dupe emails. Think I should try NameDrive again or try another service? If so, who? When is a protfolio too small to bother with?

Thanks for reading another "newbie" question.

maxo

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Try sending private message to NameDriver on here. I am sure he will reply as soon as possible. The delay is probably caused because of the weekend

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
took them like 4 days for me after they screwed up my keywords and categories when they went in without my permission to "optimize" what i had already done....then it still did'nt get fixed...I moved my names back to my adsense page after going from .79 clicks to .11 clicks at namedrive or "name dont drive"

don't mean to be harsh but it's the truth...good luck

NameDriver

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi there,

Sorry for the delay in replying, We're still getting back up to full post-festive-period operating hours - I think that anyone who was with us before Christmas will testify that we normally work all hours and weekends and whenever questions come in, so I'm sorry that no-one's got back to you, Sir Spider. I've responded to your request now.

Mocus, I'm sorry things didn't go well for you and that it took a while to get back to you, but your request arrived on 31st December, so it explains a little why we were slow in getting back. I apologised then and I do so again as we never like to see people leave.

Hope you all have a good Sunday.

Ed

SirSpider

Trying to Retire!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks, Ed. Message received. I appreciate the feedback - and will be moving a couple more names over shortly. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom