Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Anybody know member "innit" ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

A while back I set up an eNom sub account for member innit but he has never used it - and never paid me the set up fee. With the recent changes in eNom pricing - this account has become more valuable because it's price point.

However I can't access the account because I don't know the password. I don't think he meant to skip out on me or anything - because the account has never been used. I think he just forgot about it - or changed his mind - etc.

I would very much like control of this account back - otherwise I'm just going to cancel it because it's just sitting there taking up space - and I can't use it.

He has not been back to the forum in almost a month - so I was wondering if anybody here knows him?

All I have is the email that he used to register here - and I get no reply. I'm not mad or anything - because he never used the account. I just want to get the password so I can take control of it. Otherwise I will just delete it.

Thanks.

Ciqala

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
popper is it a $6.95 account?

if you ever regain control let me know i may be interested (depending on my financial situation at the time ;) )

Ciq

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom