Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Anybody want to help sell excellent domains?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sdudleyg

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Most of my domain names are at my site GrowPuppy.com Many are listed there through the "categories" links.
I have a lot of domains that are very valuable for specific businesses and services.
I make sales when people contact me but have not been actively seeking buyers and am just starting that process, one of structuring my business, which I want to do quickly and efficiently. I am talking with a few people about this but thought I would also inquire here. (I have not been interested in selling to resellers before and they will often not appreciate the value of my domains anyway as they think of traffic generally and I am oriented differently.)
I also work through OneBigRoach.com. My recent paper can be read through that website. I educate industry and services about their needs and uses for domain names.
Does anyone want to make some $$ selling for me?
There might be several levels at which to work for me. The highest will require great communication skills and ability to make important telephone calls and to search online for businesses with specific products and services, etc. Lower levels include putting together deals for domains with Domains Wanted ads here and elsewhere.
Email me with subject line "I can help" with any thoughts.
Thanks. I can't remember how this place works - is it okay for me to list an email address here? Use this one [email protected] or my yahoo address if it shows up somewhere.
Susan

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom