Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Anyone believe or follow witchcraft?

Status
Not open for further replies.

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I need a paid moderator for witchcraft.com.

PM me if interested.

-=DCG=-

Tia Wood

Web Developer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Nice name. Wondering if you also want to hex someone? :) That was my first thought when I saw the thread title LOL.

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The site has lots of traffic and is building fast and we are going to launch witchcraft.com/website and needs mods to keep it under control.

-=DCG=-

chipmeade

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Some good money in the occult. Those folks are an active group. I own a few that generate some nice clicks. Nothing as nice as the mother lode Witchcraft.com. Will check it out.

Damn it, More stuff to add to the development pile!

WitchesBible.com
Counterspells.com
TarotDice.com
PalmistryChart.com
BasicPalmistry.com
EspTests.com

Bill Roy

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
That is a damn good name!

My only experience with 'witchcraft' has been where modern witches have utilized ancient sites for their rituals. Speaking as an archaeologist I should say that they actually generally take great care of the sites so as not to disrupt/destroy them. The downside is of course you get the 'fringe' who think that 'anything' to do with the past is 'mystical' and therefore should not be touched except for 'their' ceremonies - I will not print my thoughts on them! :upset:

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
666not really666 :D

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sorry, no longer have ties to witchcraft. My "tie" to witchcraft was working with a Physical Therapist that claimed to be part of a group of witches.

How did I find out? Well, she once visited my house during a gathering and wanted to know if the cemetery was on my property. When I told her it was, she immediately asked if her and her "coven" could come over the next phase of the moon and hold a sceance. My response to her did not go over very well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom