Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Anyone else get burnt out,

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMJ

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
consider selling it all and then you have one great day that makes it all worthwhile? Seems like that day comes for me the very day I plan it. Call luck or higher power whatever you wish but I was seriously considering putting my entire portfolio up on ebay today and then all of sudden I received and closed two nice end-user transactions within hours of each other.

:party:

urbanvilla

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I feel the same but no luck yet !! sick of wastin my life chasin domains and making no money as usual i always get into the business to late !!

Varchar

ArcadeScript.Com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Congratuation!! I am still waiting for that day to come... :p

May I ask what domain did you sell and approximately what figure did you sell it (in terms of "hi/lo XXX figures" is fine)? More importantly, how do you sell (advertise)?

Thanks.

diverge

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Been there a few times. I think it's healthy to constantly reevaluate your portfolio, and even to "turnover" your inventory often. Selling out doesn't mean going out of business, per se.

What I love are the unsolicited domain purchase requests that come just as you are about to sell the domain for 1/10th the end-user price. Those type of sales always make it worthwhile (assuming they don't come the other way around -- i.e., selling at wholesale price, then receiving a higher-priced end-user offer within hours -- which has happened to me a few times too).

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom