Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Anyone else have lousy experience?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MacyT.

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I had some domains parked here since end of August. I was patient and waited out the month that they optimized. After 30 days, many of my domains still had extremely irrelevant ads up. I attempted to manually change the keywords, which the site says we can suggest. The keywords were never changed, for any of them. I think I had one email responded to in the very beginning. They never responded to me again.

Finally, I had enough and decided to just abandon my dismal earnings and move my domains elsewhere. Almost all of them have generated more revenue in one week than over 2 months at imonetize.

I was just curious if anyone else has had such a bad experience with this service as I haven't seen any posts in a couple of months.

HOMEY1234

CEO - iMonetize.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am sorry to hear you had a bad experience.

As for the keywords , we add the keywords to all providers within 2 days of you adding them to us. If they didn't change them thats a problem I would want to know about.

Also, if you could PM me what you sent to our customer service I will look into it and see why it wasn't answered as we have an entire staff dedicated to just helping people with these type of problems. If you could also please PM me your affiliate ID And I will look into it further for you.

Again sorry for your troubles,

JN

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom