Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Anyone else having a problem with personal stickies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

greggish

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
They haven't been working for me for several days now and all the stickies I made before are unstuck.

Upvote 0
I

impactadmin

greggish said:
They haven't been working for me for several days now and all the stickies I made before are unstuck.
Hi,

Im testing the system to see if there is an issue.

Anyone else with this problem, please post and let me know.

Thank you

greggish

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm really confused. I've tested the personal stickies with FF, Opera, and IE, and it doesn't work in any of them. It worked fine the first few days after the feature was introduced, but hasn't worked for me now for about a week. Am I the only one on the forum that can't use personal stickies?

B33R

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
greggish said:
Am I the only one on the forum that can't use personal stickies?
Mine show the sticky icon next to the name but aren't actually stuck - they keep moving down.

Guess that means you're not alone greggish! :wink:

greggish

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
B33R said:
Mine show the sticky icon next to the name but aren't actually stuck - they keep moving down.

Guess that means you're not alone greggish! :wink:

Yes, that is exactly the problem that I'm having. I was beginining to think I was going nutso. This is such a useful feature I'm really surprised that nobody else has posted about it not working and nobody really seems to care.

I

impactadmin

greggish said:
Yes, that is exactly the problem that I'm having. I was beginining to think I was going nutso. This is such a useful feature I'm really surprised that nobody else has posted about it not working and nobody really seems to care.
Its interesting.
We are still looking into it.

What sections are you sticking them in?

Thank you

greggish

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I tried sticking them in "appraisals", actually had some stuck to the top when the feature first was introduced, but they are no longer stuck on top. All the ones that I stuck or tried to stick recently do get that little sticky icon, they just don't move to the top of the forum. I tried sticking threads in other forums too, in this forum, news, and a couple of others just to test... didn't work anywhere.

Just noticed that the personal stickies are working again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom