Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Anyone Else Using Trafficparking.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Namebrander

Level 10
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ive been with TRAFFICPARKING.COM for quite a while now and usually find them to be good payers even though compared to others (esp trafficz) their settlement dates are way behind - i rec'd a message recently re: may payments abeing delayed due to tps providers witholding payment so mays pay is going to be even later - anyone else have this issue?

zenom

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
As far as i know they use Yahoo feed

zenom

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I tried to contact Kate, and i asked for update, but i didn't got reply.
Does anyone know more about this ?

Preoccupy

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
zenom said:
I tried to contact Kate, and i asked for update, but i didn't got reply.

IS A Good Site ? :fencing:

ParkQuick.com

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The main problem I've had there is that they require invoicing. They have made the process easier, though. They actually use several different feeds.

dreamking said:
Ive been with TRAFFICPARKING.COM for quite a while now and usually find them to be good payers even though compared to others (esp trafficz) their settlement dates are way behind - i rec'd a message recently re: may payments abeing delayed due to tps providers witholding payment so mays pay is going to be even later - anyone else have this issue?

asianinvasion

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Can someone give me an example of a domain parked at TrafficParking.com?
Thanks.

Namebrander

Level 10
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I contacted Kate too zenom - still awaiting a reply today (monday) hmm

re an example of a domain parked there I have a few there currently one of which is -

Please feel free to visit the url below but refrain from clicking on a paid listing

NonStopBank.com

zenom

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Its look like the end of Trafficparking.com
They have a big delay in payments, and they don't answer emails anymore.
To bad.. it was a great parking program. especially for uk domains.

Namebrander

Level 10
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
hmm not sure if its the end of them but it sure looks like they got MAJOR cashflow issues

Namebrander

Level 10
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
hmm im now on my third email (which hasnt been replied to by trafficparking)
to say that this doesnt look good is an understatement
Has anybody else heard anything?
Not only is may still unpaid but june and july are looking risky and riskier

joy3g

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
too bad,have a very pool income!

namestrands

The Bishop
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think it has to be one of the best designed parking sites yet. Their landing pages are a pleasure to look at.

I dont see why they cant do self invoicing like UK CJ.com.

I know what a nightmare it can be with VAT on parking payment calculations, so I suspect its something to do with that, you have some decent guys running the program who are domainers themselves so I would not worry about not getting paid.

BG

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Firstly I would like to apologise with the delay in getting back to some of you. Due to the volume of emails and spam our company receives on a day to day basis we recently changed our email provider to prolateral.com which now vet all our mails, silly me forgot to turn down the spam filter which means all emails not on our white list were being blocked (these emails will be replied to shortly).

In regards to payment issues:
We are still unable to make payment to our users due to late payment from our supplier. Further information will be available on Monday 24th July 2006 and I will continue to keep people posted.

I would now like to answer the questions which have been posted in this thread (read below)

Message From Zenom:
I tried to contact Kate, and I asked for update, but I didn't got reply.

Reply:
I hope my opening statement covers the reason for not replying, my apologies once again.

Message From Zenom (Part 2)
Its look like the end of Trafficparking.com
They have a big delay in payments, and they don't answer emails anymore.
To bad.. it was a great parking program. especially for uk domains.

Reply:
I can assure you its far from the end for Trafficparking.com, infact its only really the beginning, even though we've nearly been trading for 3 years as Trafficparking.com and 7yrs as Global Publications Ltd there are many improvement to be made and we will continue to go from strength to strength, we've not even touched the tip of the iceberg yet.

Message From HealingSites:
The main problem I've had there is that they require invoicing. They have made the process easier, though. They actually use several different feeds.

Reply:
The reason the invoicing system is now better was due to your feedback in the early days, you played a big part regarding the invoicing process, you talked, we listened, the outcome was a simplistic 1 click invoice system which now works great.

Message From Preoccupy:
IS A Good Site?

Reply:
Trafficparking.com is fantastic for UK domain names and getting much better in the US market, especially now were teaming up with some of the big players out there, not to mention going global within the next few months.

Message From DreamKing:
I contacted Kate too zenom - still awaiting a reply today (Monday) hmm

Reply:
As I said to Zenom, I hope my opening statement covers the reason for not replying, my apologies to you.

Message From DreamKing (part 2)
hmm not sure if its the end of them but it sure looks like they got MAJOR cash flow issues

Reply:
I can assure you 100% we have no cash flow issues. As stated in our terms and conditions The customer acknowledges that if payment(s) are not received from our third party suppliers e.g. PPC providers. We will not be liable for making such payment(s) to the customer as a result of this, nor will be liable to the Customer for any consequential losses (regardless of the circumstances) and any such liability is expressly excluded from these terms and conditions. We cannot be expected to make payment on something we have not received, that would be a crazy way to do business, I'm sure you can appreciate and understand this.

Message From Namestrands:
I think it has to be one of the best designed parking sites yet. Their landing pages are a pleasure to look at.
I don't see why they cant do self invoicing like UK CJ.com.
I know what a nightmare it can be with VAT on parking payment calculations, so I suspect its something to do with that, you have some decent guys running the program who are domainers themselves so I would not worry about not getting paid.

Reply:
I thank you namestrands for your kind words, much appreciated. I will also look at how the CJ.com invoicing system works to see if we can make further improvements to our site.

I promise to keep you all updated, speak soon.

Take Care.

Barry Garner
Trafficparking.com
A Global Publications Ltd Company

zenom

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Barry,
Can you please give us an update about the payments ?

Namebrander

Level 10
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Apart from a message earlier in the week - Posted in tps internal members mail box -I'm amazed by trafficparkings lack of communications re: confirming when may payments will be sent out. Any news Barry?????

Namebrander

Level 10
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
has anyone rec'd trafficparkings may payment? I'm still waiting is anyone else?

Namebrander

Level 10
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I noticed an internal message in the tp control panel that stated that the tp provider had finally sent monies owed to tp, the message went on to say that payments would now be sent (that was 2 days ago and no word or payment since for me) When will this be resolved Barry???????

Namebrander

Level 10
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
may pay rec'd
june pending

thanks Barry

(Before today I had been a tad concerned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom